We are always looking for passionate, talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in working with us reach out today.
Sync Space Entrepreneur Center is looking for an Program Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong management skills and be able to coordinate resources, programming and facilities to provide participating entrepreneurs and remote-workers with access to our regional business network and eco-system partners.
- Support regional ecosystem partners through communication and management of Sync Space resources
- Facility management at the Kingsport Digital Innovation Center
- Assist in grant and other financial writing
- Coordination with professional services partners
- Coordination with marketing partners
- Project coordinator for AgLaunch Bootcamp
- Project coordinator for Startup Bootcamp
- Project coordinator for ETSU STRIVE Veterans Bootcamp
- Resource coordination for regional Co.Starters partners
- Develop and coordinate resources with other ecosystem partners and the small business community
- 4+ years in project coordination
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing or similar field preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and relationship-building skills.
About Sync Space
Sync Space Entrepreneur Centers is a 501(c)3 and the Launch Tennessee partner for northeast Tennessee. Sync Space programs range from early idea validation and workshops, to accelerator programs uniquely focused on support for local and recruited startups considering northeast Tennessee as a place to grow or expand their business. Sync Space programming aligns startups with key partners and industries that offer mentorship, opportunity for investment, and pilot program opportunities.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today.
Social Media Internship
Sync Space Entrepreneur Center is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of social media marketing, including social media channels and scheduling software. The candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company’s social media strategy.
- Work with Programs and Marketing Coordinator to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content strategy and calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics to inform strategy
- Create engaging and dynamic content
- Assist in telling our brand story
- Achieved or working towards a degree in a Communications related field
- 1+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
- Experience with social media analytics
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite